Once you meet the needs of your target audience, you can see a significant increase in your traffic. According to search results, 80% of traffic on your website comes from a search query. Most of the people looking for products and services use the online web. So, it is necessary to make your web page rank higher in Google search using Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
The following are some advanced SEO tactics that one can implement to increase the site rankings, thus conversion rate.
1) Audit your website: Auditing the website makes you find out where your website might be failing. This can help you to determine whether or not your website is optimized to achieve your goals and if not how you can improve it to increase your performance.
2) Data research via end user value: Google is a big data company and they always look for data that help them to build a stronger system.
Make a search and collect data regarding what users want and need from you. You can get an idea from the opinions of your users as the ideal users will always give feedback about your product or service that can make you decide what kind of content to create on a regular basis.
3) Design more optimized landing pages: A good landing page can improve your lead generation and sales. The more clear and concise landing page you’ll have, the more gateways you open up for the traffic.
4) Make your site mobile-friendly: It’s no surprise that mobile Internet usage has been skyrocketing over the last few years. As per a research, over 20% of Google searches are performed on a mobile device. So, it’s very necessary to make your site mobile friendly for increased search traffic.
5) Create interactive infographics: Infographics are a great way to engage the users because they draw attention and an effective content will result in a lot of social sharing. Thus, they have been proven the best way to engage the target market and drive traffic to the website.
6) Implement Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI): It is one of the major factors Google considers to make your website rank higher is Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI). This can improve your search rankings when you help Google understand the subject you’re writing about and how relevant it is to the search query.
7) Target your competitor’s keywords: You can spy on the same keywords for which your competitors are ranking. Use the same keywords and create high-quality content and by building trusted natural links, you’ll boost your ranking power.
8) Leverage Authoritative Social Platforms: Make active steps on some authoritative social platforms such as Docstoc, Slideshare, Blogger, Quora and so on. These sites assist you to rank better in Google and create a huge fan base, within a short period of time.
9) Link your internal pages: Often, people focus on getting visitors to their homepage and struggle to rank their internal pages. So just link your all internal pages to your blog posts and landing pages to pull in more traffic.
10) Refresh your archive pages: It is certain that you’ll have some goldmine in your archives. Search for those posts that still generate organic traffic and leverage them for higher search rankings.
Conclusion: These advanced strategies may not be too easy to implement as it sounds, but they are incredibly very effective to increase your search traffic. Implement these techniques and make yourself ahead of your competitors.